Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Healing

I think Psalm 91 should be on the prayer list of anyone you know who is battling disease!  What a beautiful reminder!  Verse 7, "Even if a thousand people fall dead next to you, ten thousand right beside you--it won't happen to you!"


Verse 14, "God says, 'Because you are devoted to me, I'll rescue you!  I'll protect you because you know my name!"  Verse 15, "Whenever you cry out to me, I'll answer!  I'll be with you in troubling times.  I'll save you and glorify you.  I'll fill you full with old age.  I'll show you my salvation!"


Amen.  I have nothing more than that!


Leaning on the promises today!

Blessings!
Pastor Emily 

1 comment:

mom said...

I really like the image of God having me under His wing. I like the image of that and also of the angels lifting me up out of trouble!
Why does God protect and rescue us? Because we love Him and call on Him!
92:4 The song You have made me glad, Oh, you have made me glad! ?
At my age I like the thought of bearing fruit in old age and staying fresh and green.