I have to be honest--
These Psalms are starting to run together. They are all the same.....
I know that's not true, but it is starting to feel that way.
So today you get pieces. Thoughts. A couple things:
1) Psalm 79:11 would be a great prayer for someone in prison, especially on death row.
2) Psalm 79:8-9 make me very happy, and I would pray them a lot!
3) I love how Psalm 80 uses the names of the tribes of Israel
4) 80:4 makes me sad--God getting angry with my prayers! Although I'm sure I can be frustrating!
5) I probably could have written a lot about the vine. I like that metaphor!
Sorry for the choppiness, and the lateness!
Hope you all are great!
Love and blessings!