1) Is everyone up for ice cream on 9/11? I don't want to plan it, if people can't come.
2) What next? I think we definitely take at least a week off--but then what?
a) Do we just stop completely?
b) Do I just use this blog for weekly updates/meditations?
c) Do we start a new study?
My thoughts on a new study would be like this--
- It would be topical--you all could help me but like: Prayer or Stories we don't always study or Prophets or Big Questions or a specific Book
- We'd read no more than 3 chapters a week--normally fewer!
- On Monday I'd post the scripture and some questions to think about/respond to.
- On Thursday or Friday I'd post a meditation/blog response. Then we'd respond again.
It would be less work, and there would be more chances to catch up. Thoughts?
Cast your votes now my friends! I'm up for whatever you are up for! This has been a great journey!